Always the correct part
Courteous and prompt at providing any assistance.
Wide range of products and services
PAN India Delivery
Free Shipping within India , Orders 5,000 and above
SMK Cooper Matt Black Helmet GL200
SMK Swing Unicolour is a open face helmet designed in response to the needs of the city rider, who also fancies occasional road trips. The quick release, UV resistant elongated visor gives the rider a feeling of added protection from wind, dust, bugs and other elements. Swing also has an internal retractable sun visor which is operated by an easy gesture.
WarrantyCROSSROAD the biker stop is a trader (not manufacturer nor importer) of products sold,. As such all warranties are covered by the “manufacturer warranty”. On your behalf we will communicate any possible warranty issues to the manufacture, who at their own discretion will determine the claim. Please read the manufacture terms and conditions carefully before making a purchase. We are here to share information towards all warranties
Unfortunately, we do not allow returns! and do not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective, damaged, wrong product or if there is any discrepancy in the information offered by us, We will discuss and resolve the best of our limitations.
Shipping is free for orders above Rs 5000 anywhere in India. For orders below Rs 5000 shipping cost is Rs 250 only. Currently we serve only in India.
For orders received by 2 pm the shipping happens the same day. For orders received after 2 pm the shipping happens the next day. In most cases the product would reach you within 48 hours of shipping unless the delivery location is one not usually served by courier.
Shipping is free for orders above Rs 5000 anywhere in India. For orders below Rs 5000 shipping cost is Rs 250 only.
We usually ship most of the products from our store. Refer Contact Us section for the store address.
Yes, you can place the order and make the payment online. You will need to give a call to the store manager with the order reference, and request for a store collection.
Once you proceed to confirm the order, you will be taken to payment gateway. We provide multiple options for making payment for your order – debit card, credit card, net banking , UPI, Paytm and other wallets.
No, we do not provide cash on delivery facility.
On placing an order, an order summary is generated. Invoice will be raised after the order summary and will be sent to you along with the item orders.
We usually extend the product warranties offered by our manufacturers / distributors to our customers. This usually covers for all manufacturing defects, but not for defects arising from physical damage by customers.
Here is how that works!
1. If a product warranty instructions are clearly stated by the company to us we will immediately help you out with a solution!
2. If the product warranty is new to us and we are not aware of how to go about warranty of that specific product we will get in touch with the manufacturer and help you out! So please work with us so that we can explain the problems to the company and get back to you! Either way we will ensure you get the best of the materials at best of the ROI's!
Unfortunately, we do not allow returns!
To elaborate here are certain things that would help:-
Warranties:- If there is a warranty claim, yes we will definitely help you! Please see the warranty listing for that!
1. If we sent the wrong part by mistake, of course we will help you get the correct part delivered to you and wrong part picked up from your place! The return shipping will be on us with sincere apologies for the error!
2. If for some reason their was discrepancy in the information we offered by us! We will discuss and resolve the best of our limitations.
3. If their is shortage of information please feel free to ask us before the purchase! Post purchase the sale is considered as final!
Yes, in case orders are cancelled or you are charged but there is a payment failure, the amount will be refunded by ccavenues, which is the payment gateway we are using. The amount will be credited back in the instrument which you had used for payment.