SIX2 PNXL Leggings (Black carbon)
1. With Leggings SuperLight Carbon Underwear it is not necessary to give up the thermoregulation and wicking properties of our SuperLight Carbon Underwear® fabric even on particularly hot days. Just like a second skin, it allows the athlete to retain the right body temperature by taking sweat (and heat along with it) to the outside without absorbing it. The result is a pleasant sensation of dryness and freshness on the skin.
1. SUPERLIGHT CARBON UNDERWEAR FABRIC
2. Thermoregulating and super breathable (-36% in weight compared to Carbon UnderwearÂ®).
3. Specific for high temperatures.
4. Antistatic fabric.
Advice to the Customer
The weft of the SIXS fabric has been specifically designed for sports use, in high sweat and stress conditions. Whether you are pedaling, riding your motorbike or simply training in your favorite sport, all you have to do is concentrate on doing your best, SIXS takes care of the body thermoregulation.
To ensure a long life to your SIXS products, just follow these simple rules:
1. Due to its technical characteristics, the SIXS fabric tends to soften when it is in contact with the body. This is not a defect, in fact it increases comfort: however, pay close attention when you wear it and especially when you take off your Sixs garment after your sports activity. Excessive pressure could alter the textile weave.
2. Treat the products with care, without forcing (especially the zip if present and groin). The fabric will adapt to your body immediately;
3. Respect the washing instructions on the package, or consult our website to wash your SIXS products. Do not use fabric softener; our fabric already has antibacterial properties, no aggressive additives are needed. Do not use the tumble dryer and carefully spread wet garments: they will dry for a new sports session in no time!
All our products are checked carefully before canning. SIXS is not liable for damage caused by failure to follow above points.
We Also Recommend
Zana Engine Guard with Sliders - Black for RE Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650